Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A day at the park

Today I went to Spar Park and walked a mile with a few friends and my godson Nathan. The weather was gorgeous and it wasn't too hot. There were many people out jogging and kids were playing and swinging and we enjoyed watching the guys play softball. Having a picnic with your friends on a nice day is probably the most relaxing thing you could do, take some time out, get away from all of the men and have a girls day out. That is so good for me! The winter isn't my favorite time of year at all so when it gets bright and sunshiny I'm ready to be outside. School takes up so much time and then when Im not there Im working, it is pretty stressful. I know in the long run it will be worth it but getting there is the hard part. Feeling exhausted everyday and diving into the bed at night sucks. There needs to be more hours in the day. Life maybe could be more enjoyable then. If not well i guess we'll see how long it takes me to get there.

1 comment:

dotsmom said...

I need a few more hours myself.

K. Smith