Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sunshiny Day

Today I woke up and enjoyed sitting on my back porch butt naked, wow do I love living in the country. My deaf animal loves to run and play in the meadow accross the way. There is so much wildlife roaming around like cranes, squirrels, and I even have a bat that lives on the roof.
I slept in on accident this morning so I didn't make it to school but defiantely enjoyed the much needed day off. Igot my hair done and I love it and had to type my essay on my trip to Israel which was so frikin fun! Woo Hooo! I tried to meet my mom for lunch but after waiting forty five minutes I was starving and realized she was to busy to make it. That sucked. It was an easy day but relaxing and the weather was beautiful. I am going to try to make time to hang out with a few friends if I can get done with all of my homework, I guess we'll see what happens.

No comments: