Thursday, February 15, 2007

My life

So every day I wake up, I either go to school or work, no time to sleep in. What i would give to take a nap, what I would give to sleep until 3:00 everyday. Maybe thats because I stay out so late. My social life could play a large part in this. I go out with friends, hang out at work when i am off, and love to cruise and listen to music. That is one of my favorite things to do. I have a american pit bull terrier that is all white and deaf. Wow does that explain it all? It is so hard to train a deaf animal. It is even harder to train one that happens to be a pit bull. He is my pride and joy though, i would never take him back for anything. He is more than my dog, but has sentimental value. I lost one of my best friends in a car accident last february and after the funeral his parents called to to inform me that his puppies had been born and they would love for me to have one. His name is shug even though he definately doesn't come to that, you have to wave at him. But he's the coolest and he loves me so much and thats all that matters to me. I give him all of my energy everyday that i have left over from working and the large amounts of homework i have to get done. i enjoy my days m,ostly but also get stressed out due to not enough time being in every day. Maybe life will get easier one dsy.

No comments: