Monday, March 5, 2007

About my day

Today I woke up, went to work for about six hours. I made $66.00 so I wasn't too upset. My grandparents were coming over for dinner for the first time at my new place so I had to clean the house. Wow it was messy. I don't have a dishwasher so that really sucks and my huge pit bull loves to bring out all of his toys and makes such a mess. Not to mention all the random pieces of bone he leaves lying around for me to step on and hurt my foot. After doing all of the laundry, dishes, vacumming and dusting I was exhausted. Cooking was the last thing i wanted to do so I headed down to the grocery in Ellerbe amd got Crawfish Fetticini Alfredo all you have to do is put it in the oven and hit bake, how conveneint I thought. They had great artesian french bread and I got a great shrimp dip with crackers. My grandmother loves fig bread so I picked her up a loaf of that too. Dinner turned out great and my grandparents loved the fact that my home was clean. I have always had a habbit of taking off my clothes and throwing them on the floor so clean house was good to the grandparents.

No comments: