Wednesday, April 25, 2007

my sickness

So I had to work the biggest tournament of the year at my job, I work at a golf course. I had to be at work at 5:30 a.m. I was not looking forward to it. All of the people I hang with had been sick, throwing up and well you know what else. Luckily I hadn't caught it yet but sure enough it hit me at the worst time. I was greatful to be working with my best friend Brandi. She let me go home early so I wouldn't be miserable. I got so sick and dehydrated my mom came in and found me on the floor by my toilet shaking really bad. She took me to the hospital to get an IV so I could get some of my liquids back. It was a ruff night but am really thankful for my mom.

2 comments:

Drew said...

That sounds terrible. I hope that you are feeling better. Why did you have to be there at 5:30 in the morning? The sun does not even come up till 6:30.

dotsmom said...

Hope you feel better soon, Casey. Maybe you'll get some time this summer to rest up.

Good luck.

K. Smith