Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Chasing Shug

Last night around midnight I was unloading a few things out of my car and my dog Shug ran out of the front door. Since he doesn't get to roam freely due to him being deaf he was excited not to be on a chain and took off. I was barefooted and by the time I had ran for a few minutes in one direction he was gone in the other. I thought I was never going to catch him. I figured well if he doesn't come home I'm just not going to have a dog any more because I can't keep up.After a few stickers in my feet, a fall in the mud, and running through the woods I was exhausted. I ran back to my house and got in my car thinking maybe I could catch up with him. It took a while but I finally got his soaking wet, no minding ass in the car. I was irate. I really could have killed my dog. Needless to say he slept outside and hopefully learned his lesson.

No comments: